Here is what I did:
- Signed up for five free book marketing sites
- Contacted as many book bloggers as I could find who would be even marginally interested in a horror Western
- Sent off seven review copies (plus one to my old college adviser, but that's neither here nor there
- Talked to a lot of people at work
- Contacted a few places near me to discuss the possibility of a book signing event
- Sold 15 copies of Sheep's Clothing, 14 of which were face-to-face sales.
- One book signing event scheduled for this month.
My plans for August:
- Attend my book signing, bringing 100 copies of Sheep's Clothing with me. Sell as many as I can.
- Go through this list and post my book to as many of them as I possibly can.
- Post book promos to all the relevant Facebook groups I'm already a part of.
Whew! I've got a lot of hard work ahead of me--but it'll be worth it if I can make this goal!
Sales LinksOnce again, to make things super-duper easy for you to find, here are links to all the places my book is available for sale:
Amazon Paperback: http://amzn.to/1kkWLR6
Kindle eBook: http://amzn.to/1kDQj80
Barnes and Noble Paperback: http://bit.ly/1srHxel
Subterranean Books: http://bit.ly/1p8ghjO
CreateSpace eStore: http://bit.ly/1kkXguf
Also as a bonus, Sheep's Clothing is available at the St. Louis County Library (and by extension, to any inter-library loan systems they've partnered with).
And of course, the progress bar:
16 / 1000