Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Welcome to Calliope's Kiss!

Welcome to my blog!

I created this blog to work alongside my author website, as a means to explore the art of writing and track my progress with my writing projects. My plan is to post at least once a week to keep my readers updated, but I will let you know if extenuating circumstances prevent this.

What does Calliope's Kiss mean?

Calliope was the ancient Greek Muse of epic poetry, which translates in the modern world to the Muse of literature. Thus, Calliope's Kiss refers to a moment of literary inspiration, which I hope this blog will fuel as I jot down my thoughts, discoveries, and all-around brainstorms to keep my thoughts moving to parallel purposes.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment